There is a lot to coordinate on a construction project with permits, schedules, and trades. Stretch can handle every detail of your project from start to finish while remaining completely transparent. We want to eliminate any stress or worries you might have regarding your build. As a full-service construction company in Lacombe, AB, and Kelowna, BC, we are committed to providing you with high-quality structures and building relationships with our clients and the community.
Our Comprehensive Construction Services Include:
As your general building contractor, we will help plan, coordinate, and build your next construction project, while remaining on budget and on time.
- Budget – We understand how important your budget is and sticking to it. At Stretch, we do not have hidden or unnecessary fees. Our fixed-cost pricing is a commitment to you to follow through on our initial pricing. You can be sure your project and investment will stay on budget.
- Planning – We will perform a complete breakdown of the intended construction site, and market analysis, and create a plan tailored to your project’s unique needs and requirements, including a timeline that is usually shorter compared to other contractors.
- Local Partners – We make partnering with local trades a priority, whether we are building around Kelowna, Lacombe, or another location. For this reason, we can deliver the very best in design, architecture, project management, site supervision, contractors, labour, and more.
- Communication – We provide transparent and comprehensive reporting throughout the construction process. At Stretch, we believe in forming relationships with our customers that are built on trust and open communication.
Trying to coordinate a large build project on top of everything else you need to tackle can be a balancing act that many cannot take on. You won’t have to worry about maintaining communication with tradespeople or coordinating material delivery schedules. Let us manage your project to create a building that is completed on time, on budget, and is high quality.
- Planning and Scheduling
- Design and Process Planning
- Trades and Services Coordination
Design and Construction
Whether you’d like to work with our experienced group of architects, designers, and consultants, or you prefer to work with your own, we are ready to start designing and building your next project. No matter what, you can rely on our team of specialists to approach your build with transparency and quality.
Our design and construction expertise includes:
- Planning and Design Management
- Access to a Team of Qualified Consultants
- Cost Control and Management
- Advisory Services
- Quality Assurance
- Precast Build Options
- And More